Our immune systems may be the one thing standing between us and the threat of this viral devastation. New research suggests that Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Glutathione and Melatonin are key to protecting us from this threat. This information is critical and more relevant than ever to understand.
NECESSITIES FOR DAILY IMMUNE SUPPORT:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
Don’t be tempted and let your guard down. Learn how boosting your natural immune system could be the difference to surviving this global pandemic.
- Maintains Bone Health
- Improves Back Pain
- Healthy Teeth
- Enhances The Immune System
- Improves Function of the Brain
- Improves Mood and Cognitive Performance
- Supports Health of Nervous System
- Supports Lung Function
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Regulates Insulin Levels
**Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin. This means it is not something the body can self-produce and yet we rely on a regular intake to remain healthy.
- DNA replication
- Cell division
- Nerve protection and regeneration (in the CNS and brain)
- Haematopoiesis (blood formation)
- Cellular respiration (of the mitochondria)
- Synthesis of neurotransmitters (chemical messengers)
- Required for the body to make collagen
- Improves iron absorption
- Enhances the immune system
- Decreases risk of cancer
- Decreases hypertension
- Increases bone density
- Supports restless leg syndrome & cramps
- Supports reduce calcium levels within the arteries
- Supports blood sugar balance
- Supports optimal circulation & blood pressure
- Supports stabilized heartbeat
- Supports cellular energy production
- Supports a calm nervous system
- Supports pain relief & relaxed muscles
- Supports bone density & calcium balance
- Supports joint & ligament flexibility
- Supports deep R.E.M. sleep patterns
- Maintains energy production
- Strengthens immune system
- Detoxifies toxins in liver & cells
- Improves mental focus & clarity
- Improves quality of sleep
- Reduces the effects of stress
- Improves the skin
- Enhances athletic performance
Melatonin is the natural hormone your body secretes that helps to maintain your wake-sleep cycle (also called biological clock). The wake-sleep cycle isthe process of sleep and wakefulness; in humans this averages 8 hours of nighttime sleep and 16 hours of daytime activity.
- Increases quality of sleep
- Support immune system
- Improves mood
- Helps manage cortisol levels
- Supports vision and eye health
Oral or Topical?
It is well known that the digestive secretions in the stomach (HCL) Hydrochloric Acid for example, alter the desired results of most ingested medications and supplements. This is amplified especially with those who may have difficult gastrointestinal or digestive issues.
By using the skin as the point of supplementation any part of your torso can offer a steady source of the building blocks that will nourish your body to maintain optimal health and function. All our products are GMP certified, produced in monitored and controlled production laboratories which ensures quality control and regulates products to guarantee purity with high concentration of bioactive and beneficial ingredients.
Our topical creams provide the benefit of being absorbed directly into the system without having to pass through the acid bath and bile salts that are so aggressive in the dilution and destruction of the “bioactive” properties in ingredients.